lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Chan" <wayofdra...@gmail.com>
Subject ClassCastException when writing to index writer
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:40:10 GMT
Hi,

I am using lucene 2.3.2 and I encounter the following exception when I try
to insert a object into the index.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.Vector cannot be cast to
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos
at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.clone(SegmentInfos.java:321)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.init(IndexWriter.java:715)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:666)

Has Anyone seen this problem before?  What seems to be the problem?

Thanks!