lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Marr" <richard.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hiring etiquette
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:40:55 GMT
Ah, okay.

Thanks for the advice Ard. I'll use that list in future.

Anybody who is annoyed by my hiring notice is quite welcome to get in
touch with me and I'll buy them a beer or something if and when they
come through London. Oh dear, spamming _and_ bribery in one day. My
moral fibre is looking decidedly patchy  :o)

Back on-topic:

Is there a resource (wiki page or similar) that details common causes
of Lucene index corruption? I'm having issues merging indexes using
indexWriter.addIndexes().

All the best,

Rich

2008/10/20 Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@onehippo.com>:
> Hello Rich,
>
> There is actually also a specific list indeed for it, jobs@apache.org,
> but it is a really low traffic list I must admit, most likely not read
> at all by the people you are looking for...though, officially, it is the
> list to use :-)
>
> Ard
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is there a mailing-list-appropriate way to hire coders with
>> Lucene experience? I don't want to just spam the list because
>> I don't want to crap where I live. I'm a programmer not a
>> recruiter if that makes any difference.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Rich

Richard Marr