lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Agrawal, Aashish \(IT\)" <>
Subject RE: How to use regexQuery along with fuzzy logic capabilities
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:07:49 GMT
any comments / help on this question ?
I want to use lucene for a simple search engine. If I use the code like
QueryParser parser = new QueryParser(field, analyzer);
Query query = parser.parse(line);
above code doesn't give me regular expression search power, while at the
other hand if I use the below code,
RegexQuery rexquery = new RegexQuery(new Term(field, line));,
I don't get the fuzzy logic and other search abilities which I get using
the analyzer.
I am not java expert, could you please give me a simple example on this
Aashish Agrawal