lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Extracting Dates
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:49:57 GMT
David, this is not really a Lucene issue.
Here is some Perl code that you could either use or rewrite in Java if you need it in Java:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Date-Extract/

Tika won't help with this, and I believe UIMA itself with not help either, although there
may be components for date extraction that plug into UIMA.

Otis