lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document larger than setRAMBufferSizeMB()
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 08:42:40 GMT
Hi Aditi,

I guess increasing the buffer size would be a solution here, but in case you
wouldn't know the expected max doc size. I guess the best way to handle that
would be a regular try catch block in which you could commit the current
buffer. At the least you could just continue the loop after doing whatever
you wish to do using an exception handling block.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!