lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kalani Ruwanpathirana" <kala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Only last field indexed
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 09:01:45 GMT
You are doing this kind of a thing?

document.add(new Field("id", id1, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED));
document.add(new Field("id", id2, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED));

I doubt whether this is possible. What happen to the value id1 when the
value id2 added to the same filed? merged or overridden?
Just curious.

Kalani.

--
Kalani Ruwanpathirana