lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Borja Martín <bor...@dagi3d.net>
Subject tag search
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:58:45 GMT
Hi,
I want to index a document that has a field called 'tags' that looks
like that : 'foo, foo bar'
The comma is the separator for each tag, so I have a tag with the value
'foo' and another one with 'foo bar'
What I want to do is to be able to retrieve the documents with certain
tag(only one tag per query), so if I search by 'foo', this document
should be hit, as well as if I search by 'foo bar', but if I enter 'bar'
as the tag, it shouldn't although it is being retrieved too. I tried to
index the field as keyword and as text(I know so it's tokenized so it
shouldn't work at all) and tried several queries with no success. Any
tip to achieve what I want? Should I write my own analyzer?
Thanks in advance.

Regards