lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Akanksha Baid <b...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: distinct field values
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:19:49 GMT
Is there something I could do to Index the documents differently to
accomplish this? Currently I am looking at all the hits to generate the
set of tags for the query.
If I need to implement the same thing within Lucene, I am not sure if I
will gain anything performance wise. Or am I wrong about this?