lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From samd <sdoyl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser returning TermQuery instead of PhraseQuery?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:45:40 GMT

The Snowball Analyzer was chosen since there are cases where the stemming is
desired. This is one case where it is not although the same results are
produced with the Standard Analyzer. If this doesn't work I guess I'll
probably need to try to programmatically provide an additional field to the
search parameters in order to make the results unique.