lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karsten F." <karsten-luc...@fiz-technik.de>
Subject Re: No hits for longer search strings
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:31:31 GMT

Hi Chris,

most likely this is not a lucene problem.

You looked with luke in the stored fields of your document?
Please take a second look with luke in the terms of your field 'unique_id'
(with "Show top terms"):
What do you see?

Best regards
  Karsten

btw: why do you use the prefix search? This could also be reason for
problem, because your QueryParser could possible have extra rules to handle
prefixQueries.