lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Ochoa" <>
Subject Re: Any Spanish analyzer available?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:49:46 GMT
  I have done a simple SpanishAnalyzer for Lucene Domain Index test
suites which index Spanish WikiPedia dumps.
 This simple analyzer have a list of stops words and is faster than
SnowballAnalyzer which also performs stemming.
  You can get the code using CVS from servers or
simple cut a paste this code:
  Also there is a WikiPediaAnalyzer which uses previous analyzer:
  Best regards, Marcelo.