lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: Link map over results? or term freq
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:36:14 GMT
Very nice work. That's what I'm wanting to do. Without giving away your
paper thesis algorithm, does it use TFV's? Are the tags in the cloud
calculated from the result documents by some non-Lucene scoring
mechanism?

I could probably come up with one given the results, but was curious if
Lucene made this easier with information built into the Document objects
(which would be logical to me).

Darren