lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ganesh" <emailg...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: I am not able to run Lucene 2.4 Demo
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:50:46 GMT
Could you give me full stack trace.

Also provide the output messges displayed on the console.

Regards
Ganesh
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: prabina pattanayak
  To: java-user@lucene.apache.org ; java-user-owner@lucene.apache.org ; Ganesh
  Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 10:40 AM
  Subject: Re: I am not able to run Lucene 2.4 Demo

        what i observed is that it creates the index folder, but that is empty.
        it should have one/two file named segments.gen and segments_x(any no.) .
        but these two files are not being created inside the index folder.
        that's why it is throwing the exception message:
        no segments* file found in org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@E:\prabina\lucene-2.4demo\index:
files :

        Regards,
        Prabina