lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "장용석" <need4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Memory Leak
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 01:04:33 GMT
In fact, I think that the important reasons are Directory class and Analyzer
class.
If you don't want IndexSearcher class keep open for the entire life of a web
application, you can do it.
I think It will not cause memory leak problem.
But, Directory and Analyzer classes can cause the problem if they new
created by method call every time. I think...
Only keep two classes Directory and Analyzer by singlton and do test. :)