lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Injecting additional tokens
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 17:41:04 GMT

: Is my subscription working... I got no reply on my previous question.
: Sorry the disturbance.

1) if you see your message show up in one of the archives, that' a pretty
good indication that your post made it to the list...
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=Raymond+Balm%C3%A8s&local=y&forum=44

2) People answer questions on the Lucene lists voluntarily ... they do it
because they want to help and they enjoy it.  but since it's not a paid
support service, that means there is no garuntee of how long it will take
someone to reply to any given post.  it's not that unusually for messages
to go unanswered for  few days -- particularly when it's a 3 day holiday
in the US.

-Hoss