lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jimi HullegÄrd <jimi.hulleg...@mogul.com>
Subject RE: could I implement this scenario?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:20:58 GMT
I think he meant that he wants the search to automatically retrieve the related documents,
instead of the ones that was matched by the query.

mogul | jimi hullegÄrd | system developer | hudiksvallsgatan 4, 113 30 stockholm sweden |
+46 8 506 66 172 | +46 765 27 19 55 | jimi.hullegard@mogul.com | www.mogul.com