lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: How to restore corrupted index
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:45:59 GMT

Chaula Ganatra wrote:

> We are using 2.2.0 and at least for our coming release we will be
> using
> the same, we will upgrade to the latest one after that. So is it a bug
> in 2.2.0.

I can't tell if this is a bug yet... I need more details, like the
stack traces, but
also more details about how you are using Lucene.  Can you post the
parts
of your source code that actually do the indexing/searching?

If you could reduce this to a small test case that shows one or both of
the exceptions then I can track down what's happening.

Mike