lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frequently updated fields
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:01:14 GMT
There is no single easy answer to the question. There are a number of
solutions to the problem, in this thread we've so far listed the
following: reindex document in single index, using parallell indices
and filters created from the source data. There are other things one
can do too, but which solution or what combination of them to use
depends on your needs and your data.

Perhaps someone could create a Wiki page that describes the different
approaches.

       karl