lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From xh sun <wysunxiao...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject could I implement this scenario?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:00:20 GMT
Hi all,

How can I implemented this scenario in lucene?

suppose every document has three fields: docid, doctext and simdocid. docid is the id of the
document, doctext is the content of the document, dimdocid is the docid of a similar document
with this document.
example:
docid  doctext                    simdocid
doc01  ************************   doc04
doc02  ************************   doc03

During query, the index will be searched basing on field doctext. If the hits include four
documents doc01,doc03,doc04, doc05, I want to display the corresponding similar documents
only, that is, the three documents doc04,doc02,doc03.

Appreicate your help very much.

BR,
Shawn