lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "叶双明" <yeshuangm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching in multiple indices
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2008 13:35:39 GMT
In my opinion, you can use MultiSearcher, or if there isn't huge data
in index, you can put them in one index, no matter the fields in
indices are not the same. You can get Docoument match your query, but
I think, you will think about the query that you want to put into the
IndexSearcher.

--
Sorry for my englist!!
明