lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "叶双明" <yeshuangm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene ram buffering
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:57:50 GMT
IndexWriter.setRAMBufferSizeMB() Determines the amount of RAM that may be
used for buffering added documents before they are flushed as a new Segment.
Does it related to IndexSearcher?

And IndexSearcher hasn't setRAMBufferSizeMB() method, mean we can't control
the amount of RAM that may be used for searching.