lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rutherglen" <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to restore corrupted index
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:58:53 GMT
Mike,

As part of my goal of trying to use Lucene as primary storage
mechanism (perhaps not the best idea), what do you think is the best
way to handle storing data in Lucene and preventing corrupted data the
way something like an SQL database handles corrupted data?  Or is
there simply no good way to do this?

Jason