lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rutherglen" <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Frequently updated fields
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:47:20 GMT
Hi Wojciech,

The code isn't ready, it is a major project and I am trying to also
complete the realtime indexing patches and look for a job.  I believe
that the tag indexing stuff is of interest to many people so if there
is someone who can pay to get it completed feel free to contact me as
I am available to do so.  The goal is to integrate tag index into
realtime indexing so that it is seamless and easy to use.  This will
not be easy however I gained a lot of knowledge on how to implement
realtime search design when writing the realtime indexing and serach
code.

Jason