lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marcus Herou" <marcus.he...@tailsweep.com>
Subject Re: Haloe (Lucene package) released!
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:08:37 GMT
Cool. Since this project is about indexing documents (java.util.Map) in
general perhaps a SqliteDocumentIndexer could be implemented.
I am as well thinking of using HBase as an indexing system since it is
sorted by nature. And perhaps add BitMap indexing with for example FastBit.

There is no end to the possibilities, just lack of resources :)

Kindly

//Marcus