lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: follow up of Lucene out of memory with RAMDirectory on J2EE environment
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 03:10:33 GMT
Just confirmed the fix for this problem is ready in patch
LUCENE-1383<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1383>

Thanks Robert Engels for arguing with me and understand the problem quickly,
and contributed a ClosableThreadLocal class, although the problem itself is
hard to reproduce for him, and thanks Michael McCandless for fixing the
problem soooo quickly.

--
Chris Lu