lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <>
Subject Re: Building Relationships between documents?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:18:49 GMT
If you want to do it in just one search, yes, you have to put the Entities
attributes into the documents.
But you can search twice. The second time using values from the first
search, say entitiy_id, to search the products.

Chris Lu
Lucene Database Search in 3 minutes:
DBSight customer, a shopping comparison site, (anonymous per request) got
2.6 Million Euro funding!