lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Wojciech Strzałka <wstrza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re[2]: Frequently updated fields
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:40:29 GMT

  Thanks for reply.

  Generally good idea and I like it - almost :) We just need to tweak
  it a little more.

  What if I have to search for both fields at the same time?
  Is there any way to do something similiar to SQL JOIN on the two
  documents / indexes? (I don't think so)
  I think cascading queries will not work (first one can return large
  result set, so the second query could grow to large size).

Pozdrowienia,
 Wojciech Strzałka