lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Raymond Balm├Ęs" <raymond.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner: Specific indexing
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:29:42 GMT
I think I'm getting you. But the files I'm  going to parse have many formats
: PDF, HTML, Word.
they don't have a particular structure, memos if you will. But the ones I'm
interested in will have the triplets I described

Yes building a TokenFilter as you suggest should do the job.
I guess my initial idea was to use lucene to give me the Token stream so I
can run this specific filter on them.
But I want to do two contradictory things on the same token stream
+ low-band filter which only will gives the "triplets" (actually I do want
to add synonyms to the keywords too, you  are bringing up a good point, but
I could handle it in the query maybe)
+ high-band filter which indexes the text as normal/general text
(StarndarAnalyzer from lucene)

I just have to pass the token stream twice.
Thx a lot, for helping me to clarify my ideas.