lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Raymond Balm├Ęs" <raymond.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner: Specific indexing
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:52:59 GMT
I understand your point, I did not say it was a Lucene problem but was
rather checking if I my intended design was correct... basically not.
Since I thought that I would first break my stream in token to do my special
filter, I thought I could do it in one step...

Interesting if you are not going to use an analyser... what then ? I'm
thinking of using javacc, because I oversimplified somewhat the 3 field
string structure, so I need a kind of small grammar for that.

Thx anyway, preventing me for doing odd things.