lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some SSD results to share
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:16:40 GMT
Related, I've been considering filesystem based filters on SSD. That
ought to be rather fast, consume no memory and be as simple as a
RandomAccessFile. I didn't spend to much time on it, gave up when I
couldn't figure out when it made sense to close the file. Perhaps it
would be nice with a close method in DocSetIterator.

      karl