lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Memory eaten up by String, Term and TermInfo?
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:28:18 GMT

Small correction: it was checked in this morning (at least, on the
East Coast of the US).

So you need to either build your own JAR using Lucene's trunk, or,
wait for tonite's build to run and then download the build artifacts
from here:

     http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk

If possible, please report back if this fixed your OutOfMemoryError.

2.4 will include this fix.

Mike