lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From VikramIyer <vikram85.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Web Application Indexing Error
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 05:09:26 GMT

Hi,

   Web application consists of one Servlet that calls a Java class with
lucene libraries(imports) which performs the task of indexing. However upon
class invocation from the doPost() in the servlet I get this error

exception

          javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an
exception

cause
          java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/lucene/document/Fieldable
                com.luceneweb.WebIndexer.doPost(WebIndexer.java:45)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

I have the lucene-core-2.3.2.jar configured in my build path.Not sure if any
other jar's are missing