lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From davood <dave....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MoreLikeThis return no results
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:16:42 GMT

Hi,

I enabled the TermVector for  required fields using following piece of code,
Field titleField = new Field("title", title, Field.Store.NO,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED, TermVector.YES);
and then re-indexed it. But again it shows no result.
I checked the stored documents and they TermVector exists and si correct but
morelikethis return no result for a given document id.

What am I missing?