lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Wojciech Strzałka <wstrza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re[4]: Frequently updated fields
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:35:35 GMT

  I'll ask my boss. I don't expect it to be soon, but when SOLR will be
  implemented, we will see how it works for us and maybe we will want
  the feature, as we already have very good experience in sponsoring
  Open Source features.
  Can you tell me how big the project is? Are we talking about
  hundreds, thousands, tenth of thousands $ ?
  Do you think integration with SOLR would be also possible?

Pozdrowienia,
 Wojciech Strzałka