lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: which version of lucene do you recommend
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:45:13 GMT

We try very hard to keep Lucene's trunk usable, but, sneaky things do
slip in from time to time so you certainly have to do your own
testing.  And if you hit problems, be sure to raise them!

Which exact JRE version are you using?  It could be you are hitting
the Sun JRE bug described here:

in which case you either have to downgrade or upgrade your JRE.

Mike