lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Kovacic <jkova...@vmware.com>
Subject C++ Bindings for Lucene?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:28:26 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I apologize if this question has been answered before or exists somewhere in the documents,
but I was unable to find it. Our company uses the standard Java implementation of Lucene.
I am writing a program in C++ and was wondering if there are any C++ bindings to search a
Java Lucene Index? Alternatively, does CLucene work properly when accessing a Java Lucene
Index? Also, if there are any C++ Lucene Search coding examples you are aware of, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much,
Joe