lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sergey Kabashnyuk" <ksmml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Case Sensitivity
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:47:21 GMT
Hello.

I have the similar question.

I need to implement
1. Case sensitive search.
2. Lower case search for concrete field.
3. Upper case search for concrete filed.

For now I use
new Field(“PROPERTIES”,
                    content,
                    Field.Store.NO,
                    Field.Index.NO_NORMS,
                    Field.TermVector.NO)
for original string and make case sensitive search.

But does anyone have an idea to how implement second and third type of
search?

Thanks

--
Sergey Kabashnyuk