lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Rubin" <andre.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MultiPhrase search
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:13:14 GMT
That worked great! Thanks Daniel.

I just have one more use case. I want the same prefix search as before, plus
another match in another field.

I was using MultiFieldQueryParser.parse(), but then I have the same problem
with the "One Tw*" query, cause MultiFieldQueryParser.parse() returns a
BooleanQuery.

Thanks again,

Andre

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:37 AM, Daniel Naber <lucenelist2007@danielnaber.de