lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Neeraj Gupta" <neeraj.gupt...@hewitt.com>
Subject Paging & Sorting
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 20:35:42 GMT
Hi,

I need first 100 documents in a sorted order lets say sorted on the
document id and there are more then 50K documents in the index. My search
query is matching all those 50K documents. Is there any way to get only
first 100 documents that too in a sorted order of document id. I mean
Lucene will only give out those 100 documents?

Many Thx!

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information
that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.
Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail
address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance
with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot
be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by
e-mail.