lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Urgent Help Please: "Resource temporarily unavailable"
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:41:47 GMT
What's the full exception?  We don't even know that the exception is
in Lucene from what you've described.  So, w/o more info, it will be
pretty hard to help, but if I had to guess, it sounds like you've got
some threading problems, but who knows.

Also, no need to send the exact same email 5 minutes apart.