lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ian Lea" <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LineDocMaker usage
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 14:22:40 GMT
In the example code 2 separate fields are being added to each
document, the file name and the contents of one line.  The fields can
be queried or retrieved separately. There is a typo in the second
Field line: should read "line" or whatever you wanted the field to be
called.

But as Anshum says, what you actually tokenize/index/store is up to you.

--
Ian.