lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <>
Subject Re: next release
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 09:11:02 GMT

Cam Bazz wrote:

> yes, thats why I asked any news for release of 2.3.3.

Ahh, OK, but: 2.3.3 won't have deletion by query because it's just
another point release after 2.3.2.  Ie it will only have bug fixes
specifically backported from the trunk.

2.4 is the next release off the trunk (that will have deletion by

> I will be using it in a production environment and a little paranoid
> about
> using the trunk.

> I have been waiting for this delete by query for a long time.

Well if you could try out the trunk (not in production) and see if
it's working for you, raise any issues you hit, etc, that'd help us
make sure it's working right...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message