lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Wang <aw...@crossview.com>
Subject RE: Urgent Help Please: "Resource temporarily unavailable"
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 19:06:33 GMT
Sorry about the double posting. After sending the first email I got a delivery failure notice
from support@magentanews.com. I resent it just to be sure.

Unfornately there is no stack trace in the log. The error object was passed to log4j.error(...),
but no stack trace was printed out.

I thought both IndexReader and IndexWriter are thread safe. Beside, I have no explicit multi-threading
in our own code.

Thanks again!

Alex Wang
CrossView Inc.
Office: 416-281-6888
Email: awang@crossview.com
Web:   http://www.crossview.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.