lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : Stop search process when a given number of hits is reached
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:02:52 GMT
Which shows you how good my memory is <G>.
Thinking about it, of course, the HitCollectors *naturally*
go to completion if collecting the top scoring documents
is going to work since the last document examined
may be the top scoring one.

Ah well, shows you how my brain works on vacation

Thanks
Erick