lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Replicating Lucene Index with out SOLR
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:42:50 GMT
Hi,

You may want to ask on the java-user list (more subscribers), which I'm CC-ing, so we can
continue discussion there.
I think you will have to implement your own logic that runs on A and does something like this:

- stop adding new docs
- call commit on the IndexWriter

- copy the index
- resume indexing