lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John Patterson <jdp2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Index types
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:35:56 GMT

It is a blurry line between the need to use a DBMS and lucene.  For now
Lucene works fine for my search needs and I use Terracotta to persist
application state.  So no need for a DBMS at all currently - although under
the hood Terracotta uses BDB JE.

Does Solr's range impementation use the large Boolean SHOULD queries?