lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Beijing2008 <al...@126.com>
Subject Re: How to get all terms with a special field and document after indexed
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 03:50:52 GMT

Very Thanks. But I'm sorry I can not catch what's your meaning.

A sentence through Analyzer.TokenStream method and will get a TokenStream
result. this TokenStream will save into index with someway, now I'm just to
get all token for this input sentence from index.

my english is very pool, maybe my artical can not easy to understand, so
sorry...