lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karsten F." <karsten-luc...@fiz-technik.de>
Subject Re: Indexing sections of TEI XML files
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:46:58 GMT

Hi A.

starting point of xtf was the TEI format. I am very curious, if you find a
missing point for your needs.
(I already used it with cocoon.)

I never saw a better implementation of searching xml-aware: Each hit knows
his exact position inside the indexed(=source) xml-file :-)

I you dive into xtf, feel free to ask your questions:
http://groups.google.de/group/xtf-user

Best regards
  Karsten