lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christophe from paris <zlink...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: search with accent not match
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:56:13 GMT

Actualy in my FrenchAnalyser

i have :

 TokenStream result = new StandardTokenizer(reader);
    result = new StandardFilter(result);
    result = new StopFilter(result, stoptable);
    result = new FrenchStemFilter(result, excltable);
    result = new LowerCaseFilter(result);

I can use ISOLatin1AccentFilter in this Class for indexing ans search ?
And it is the case where ?