lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Wojtek212 <>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException during indexing
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:38:47 GMT

Hi Mike,
I'm sharing one instance of IndexManager across all threads and as I've
noticed only this one is used during indexing.

I'm unlocking before every indexing operation to make sure it would be
When IndexWriter is closed I assume it releases the lock and finishes its
Does IndexWriter executes some threads and doesn't wait when they are
It's the only one situation I can imagine that there 2 IndexWriters...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message